Here are a few basic guidelines for bloggers. When you blog on the Trewirgie Junior school blog you must remember your SMART RULES.
- Always follow the SMART RULES ( Never give out personal details such as address or phone number)
- Be respectful of others. Use polite words and positive language when posting a comment.
- Check with an adult in school first before posting pictures of yourself or other people in the school.
- All posts and comments will be moderated and checked before they are posted on the blog.
- Before you write anything think about what you would like to say, perhaps write a draft version first.
- Please don’t use text speak on our blog – remember to always use your best spelling.
( Your comments maybe viewed worldwide!)